YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION - GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
GDPR is bringing in new legal protection for personal information from May 2018. This tells you what personal information we hold and why, and what your rights are.
Organisation Name:Tranquillity Peterborough
Address: 62, Walton Park, Peterborough, PE4 6GS
Telephone No: 01733 771534 07890905164
Purpose of processing the Information we hold
The purpose of holding and using the information we retain is to provide you with the best possible support and related services support.
Lawful Basis for holding and using client and non-client Information
The lawful basis under which we hold and use your information is “our legitimate interests” i.e.our requirement to retain the information you provide to us in order to provide you with the best possible related support and related services support.
What information we hold and what we do with it
In order to provide our wide range of client services and support, we need to ask for and keep information about you. We will not use this information for any other purpose (except as required for legal purposes) without your prior consent. The information to be held is:
◦ Your contact details
◦ Your past Reflexology related work history
◦ Record of any contact with you
◦ Record of any sales
We may retain this information (other than sales records) in respect of non-clients, in case of:
◦ An unsuccessful client who may wish to reapply at a later date
◦ A lapsed client who may wish to rejoin at a later date.
How Long we keep your information for
The criteria used for determining the retention period is as follows:
- For current clients: we keep all information while current in line with our legitimate interest above
- For non-clients and lapsed former clients: we keep all information to enable us to:
- Issue a speedy response in case you wish to re-apply for treatment at a later date
- Be able to confirm any details which you may ask us about
We are committed to ensuring that your personal data is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate technical, physical and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you.
We will contact you using the contact preferences you have given us.
GDPR gives you the following rights:
- The right to be informed:
To know how your information will be held and used (this notice).
- The right of access:
To see our records of your personal information, so you know what is held about you and can verify it.
- The right to rectification:
To tell us to make changes to your personal information if it is incorrect or incomplete.
- The right to erasure (also called “the right to be forgotten”)
For you to request us to erase any information they hold about you if you ask them not to hold it anymore.
- The right to restrict processing of personal data:.
You have the right to request limits on how we use your personal information
- The right to data portability: under certain circumstances you can request a copy of personal information held electronically so you can reuse it in other systems.
- The right to object:.
To be able to tell us you don’t want them to use certain parts of your information, or only to use it for certain purposes.
- Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office:
To be able to complain to the ICO if you feel your details are not correct, if they are not being used in a way that you have given permission for, or if they are being stored when they don’t have to be.
Full details of your rights can be found at https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/
Tranquillity Peterborough: RIGHTS
◦ If you don’t agree to us keeping records of information about you, then we will not be able to accept you as a client , and we will not be able to answer any queries you may have at a later date.
◦ We have to keep your records for a certain period as described above, which may mean that even if you ask us to erase any details about you, we might have to keep these details until after that period has passed
◦ We can move records between our computers and IT systems, as long as your details are protected from being seen by others without your permission.
Tranquillity Peterborough is committed to protecting your privacy.
This privacy statement discloses what information we gather about you when you visit the Tranquillity Peterborough web site and describes how we use that information. Our policy is to keep the personal information we receive from our Site completely confidential and used solely for internal purposes. We will not share your personal information with any other parties.
Collection of your Personal Information
The personal information we collect may include your name, title, company or organisation name, e-mail, phone. We may collect certain information about your visit, such as type of browser you use; the date and time you access the Site; the pages that you access while at the Site and the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our Site. This information is used to help improve the Site and administer the Site.
Use of your Personal Information:
The personal information collected on this Site will be used to provide the services you have requested. We may use your personal information to provide you with important information about the product or service that you are using, including critical updates and notifications. Additionally, we may send you information about other Tranquillity Peterborough products and services.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement or concerns about the way we process your Personal Data, please contact us using the Contact Us form.
We may occasionally modify this privacy statement. All such changes will be reflected on this web page.